Sunday 29 January 2012

Owl's about this then!

Its Sunday and my crafty day, I have been reflecting a lot this month, and a little gentle reminder from a friend last night that id forgotten to reply to another friend we recently met made me reflect even more that as Life gets busier it can be simply too easy to forget the people that touch our hearts in so many ways!
for me personally i was looking forward to putting closure to disappointment that i had in 2011 which i have been successful in achieving, when i woke this morning (rather late i might add) I decided  to make an effort to remember to say thank  you to the people that are important to me! so i made this card using an image i had coloured and  stamped at the beginning of January, not only to post off to the person i recently met, but in reflection of  friends that have been there for me, supported me, and cared about me , also to each of you reading this post, to you all, from me  a truly heartfelt THANKS!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous Nelly, I love this card and the owl is amazing
Hugs
Doreen