Saturday 23 July 2011

What no post's in July?

oooops...it has been brought to my attention i haven't posted this month .... sorry everyone but i have been so busy, but i must put it right!....before i went on Holiday my friend took a lot of my cards to sell for me, know one was more surprised than me as me when they all sold!!...not only did they sell i have been commissioned to make more ! ...seems i have been stashing them away in boxes when there is a market for them, so i have been very busy but loved every minute ...i will post one later and others as soon as i can so bye for now as i must get crafting! ...be back soon bloggers ....xx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Well done, Helen! You've been hiding you light under a bushel for too long!!

Nelly said...

he he busy... but enjoying it ....:-) x