Sunday 20 September 2015

Been away too long!


Hi Everyone,

 Id like to announce that I'm well and truly back crafting after 3.5 years being out of the crafty community we all know and love and just over 2 years since I last blogged!   I will be posting on my blog every Wednesday to show you what I have been up to in my crafty shed, it's going to be so much fun getting all my crafty stash out and see what I need to polish up on ha ha.

I wont bore you all with reasons for my absence other than to say its been a difficult journey and I have come out the other side still strong and a better person for the path I walked. Below is a picture of myself and John, we got married in New York last September 2014,  he has been determined to help me set back up to resume my crafting hobby, not to mention broke ha ha!! ( Thanks John).





Finally a quick thank you to my crafty friends for their ongoing support, I won't name them personally (they know who they are)

until my next post , Happy Crafting everyone 

3 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Glad to see you back. I'm looking forward to seeing your makes x

Helen Anderson said...

Yay, welcome back hun!! xx

Helen Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.