Friday 4 May 2012

Distressed Tissue box holder : polka doodles challenge

For this weeks challenge over at Polka Doodles I have made a tissue box that holds the large square type tissues, I printed onto card stock using papers from the  Wonderland CD  distressed the papers using walnut stain distress ink,  the scalloped edge border is taken from the Candy Doodles CD i run this through my big shot using Swiss dots embossing folder again distressed the edge and rubbed over the dots using walnut stain distress ink, , the images are all coloured with pro markers and are from the wonderland rubber stamps collection , oooh I adore this stamp set :) the ribbon and embellishments are from my stash box.. pop over an d join in the challenge and have fun crafting folks!


3 comments:

mags said...

Super tissue box holder. Just love it.
Mags
x

Dawn Ruth said...

This is just so cute I might have to try some tissue boxes myself Have made small ones in past for a handbag sized packet but nothing bigger but

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Just gorgeous! Seriously thinking of investing in the stamps - they're way too cute!

Have a fab weekend

Claire xxx